We are committed to pushing the envelope of innovation while never taking for granted your reliance on us to manufacture quality products.
On April 24, 1928, American Lubricator and Brass Co. and Sterling & Skinner Manufacturing Co., two established Detroit-based manufacturers of brass valves and fittings, merged and adopted a new name, Consolidated Brass Company.
The company relocated to Charlotte, NC in 1955. It expanded to Pageland, SC in 1968 and to Conway, SC in 1982. The name of the company was changed to Consolidated Valve Industries in 1975 and Conbraco Industries, Inc. on July 28, 1977.
In June 2010, Aalberts Industries, a Dutch global technology company, purchased Conbraco. Over the next 10 years the Mosacks and Aalberts worked together to expand and strengthen the Apollo Valvesname.
In 2018, Glenn Mosack broke out on his own and started The Mosack Group, Inc. by acquiring the retail division of Conbraco Industries, Inc. In 2020, The Mosack Group Inc. completed construction on a 126,000 sq. ft. coporate headquarters and warehouse in Mint Hill, NC. The headquarters expanded in 2022 by adding an additional 106,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and manufacturing space.
Today, The Mosack Group, Inc. is continually striving to be the premier solution for plumbing system connections.